Friday, August 20, 2010

Comment on Sze Chuan's blog

Dear all

Today I will be commenting on Sze Chuan's blog and on one of his blog posts.
http://www.causticpotashhhh.blogspot.com/

Sze Chuan's blog has a background of light green. The palm trees also give viewers a calm and soothing effect when looked at.

Sze Chuan has done a

I feel that Sze Chuan is only giving a brief description and narrative about the poem. What he should actually have done is to give a detailed analysis about the poem. This way, he not only will learn more about the poem, he will also learn the ways to analyse the poem. e.g. the literary devices, effects of poem etc. With a full analysis, I feel that his blog could become a very complete blog.

Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you marcus. I think that he can add more in depth analysis to the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw marcus ur background makes me dizzy because of the blurry image :/ so i hope u can change it to a clearer pic. thats onli my opinion thanks.

    ReplyDelete